On this page
Online compliance solutions can deliver huge benefits and offer a world of promise, but most solutions fail early on, especially for companies that don’t have dedicated project teams to implement and manage the solution. On top of that, many systems are too rigid in their forms, workflows, reports and automation – and this means you and your staff struggle to adopt the new technology. This is where Donesafe succeeds where others fail. It’s simple enough for a non-technical person to use and robust enough to provide enterprise-quality results with minimal set-up effort.
We firmly believe we offer the ultimate EHS software solution – here are a few reasons why:
- Future ready. We scale with your business. Customers have the ability to easily add modules without the need to redesign current implementations.
- Cloud-based with offline capabilities. Online capabilities are critical for real-time reporting and responses, however, Donesafe accounts for many common offline scenarios as well. For example, remote locations (such as field work, rural areas and emergency response scenarios), low-to-no bandwidth areas (ability to go offline to make sure your audit is saved) and high usage events (instead of waiting for the page to load, save time by submitting the observation offline).
- No-code system It’s simple enough for a non-technical person to use and robust enough to provide enterprise-quality security and results with minimal set-up effort.
- Hands on Approach With Donesafe, you are co-building a solution with a ‘real’ person. Customers are not sent off to ticketing system or a bot. They have ongoing access to a Donesafe expert ongoing.
Safety management tools provide a systematic approach to managing hazards and risks in the workplace, including:
- hazard identification
- occurrence reporting
- risk management and mitigation
- performance measurement
- quality assurance.
It provides unrivaled visibility, control and helps strengthen programs and procedures in a measurable way. This empowers employees to stay safe with real-time data that provides transparency into incidents and responses.
Safety management system software helps organizations maintain secure operations and offer their products or services with the highest level of safety. It aids in maintaining the health and safety of employees in the workplace and makes numerous responsibilities more manageable for safety officers. Some of the responsibilities that safety management software streamlines for safety officers are to maintain workplace safety, remain compliant with regulatory and industry standards, and continuously evaluating and improving safety protocols.
Just some of the functionality of our EHS software is as follows:
- Schedule, conduct, and summarize safety inspections
- Report incidents the moment they occur on mobile devices
- Log behavior-based observations
- Simplify employee training
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Automatically generate and prefill OSHA forms 300, 301, and 300A
- Easily export logs for electronic submission
- Analyze safety data and make informed decisions
- Notify employees of hazardous conditions
- Prevent future incidents by assigning corrective actions
In short, yes! EHS software is a pivotal tool in helping organizations combat both direct costs (such as the cost of death, injury and fines for legislative violations) as well as indirect costs (such as reduced productivity, absenteeism and the cost of conducting investigations). Additionally, EHS software helps mitigate risks such as reputational brand damage, disengaged employees and difficulty recruiting and retaining staff. Learn more by checking out our “Defining the ROI of an EHS system” HERE.
Donesafe works with companies ranging from 5 to 500,000 employees across all industries, each with unique needs and use cases. We’ve found that custom pricing is the best way to effectively serve such a diverse customer base. Pay only for what you need – pricing is calculated on your business size (number of workers) and the number of application modules you need. We can give you a quote instantly, so get in touch to get a price. We won’t bite!
We don’t want you to pay for features and services that you don’t need, so we need to know a little more about your business in order to provide you with an accurate quote. Additional help getting started, or features, or the number of workers in your business are factors that influence our pricing. Let’s talk and get specific!
A worker is anyone in your organization. Using workers (rather than just administrative users) is a unique competitive advantage when compared to our competitors. We believe everyone should be part of the compliance conversation and building a strong culture of engagement is central to that. By having all your users in the system, Donesafe can create more intelligent permissions and escalation settings, create unique user experiences, deliver ‘just in time’ learning and notifications, and much more.
Don’t worry, a worker cost is a fraction of the price you would normally be charged per administrative worker. You do not need to pay more for your administrative workers. In general, Donesafe is a more affordable platform than its competitors.
No, you can pick and choose the modules that best suit you to begin with. It is easy to plug in additional modules later as your organization requires them.
Yes! We want you to see the impact that Donesafe can have on your business, but for most folks, that’d be hard to accomplish all on your own. When you invest time in Donesafe, we invest time in you. We’ll provide a guided walkthrough of our software with one of our dedicated team members. If you’d like to get your hands on it, we can help set it up and provide a sandbox of your environment, so you can get your hands dirty as we continue discussions!
Training & Support
We pride ourselves on our ongoing customer support and accessibility. Visit our Contact Us page HERE to get in touch.
Each account is provided with an onboarding manager – we’re on this journey together. The onboarding manager will help you design and personalize our platform to meet your unique needs.
Every module looks and feels the same and uses a highly intuitive and consistent design philosophy. So, once you’re familiar with one module, all others are a familiar experience. This translates to fast employee upskilling, lower ongoing training costs and higher overall worker engagement.
Yes. You can customize the background image on the screen and the accent colors to match your organization’s branding.
Yes! We often help customers kick-start their Donesafe implementation by importing their data. We can import data via an integration, or you can export the data in spreadsheet format.
Security & Integration
Your data is securely encrypted, both ‘in transit’ to AWS servers and ‘at rest’ on those servers. Your data always belongs to you, and you are free to request removal of your data from servers at any time.
Donesafe has offices worldwide with dedicated hosting in the EU, US, Australia, and Asia with a certified server infrastructure. We are fully GDPR compliant, ISO 27001 certified and can ensure enterprise-grade data security and privacy.